- Seletti – focusing on design & Italian creativity
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Dimensions: D20cm
- Hybrid collection - Valdrada design
- Artistic representation of east meets west designs
- Two different designs split down the middle
- Refined by hand on a white background
- Three different fruit plate designs available
- Complementing bowls, mugs and cups also available
- Fabulous gift idea for any occasion
- Dishwasher safe and chip resistant
- Presented in a ribbon tied recyclable gift box
- More Seletti tableware collections available
Bring unique style to any setting with this fabulously original Valdrada fruit plate from the Hybrid collection by Seletti. Refined by hand this beautiful plate features two different detailed designs sliced in half down the middle, as though two different plates have been joined together. There are three different designs available as well as complementing bowls, mugs & coffee cups, ideal for creating a unique table setting for any occasion. An artistic reflection on the historical production of Chinese and European bone china and the relationship between Western and Eastern aesthetics, the Hybrid collection is a design masterpiece and must have addition for any home.
Since its establishment in 1964, Seletti has always distinguished itself with innovative solutions in the area of household products, believing that revolution is the only solution.
- United States shipping $7.99
- Free shipping for orders over $150
- Very efficient, good value for money
- Excellent service, professional & efficient
- The service I received from placing my order to delivery was excellent.
- very good service
- Brilliant service
- I love the products and the packaging and delivery were excellent. My only reason for the 'good' rather than 'excellent' was that I had to wait a long time for delivery of part of the order. I was given one date for the delayed delivery and then it was delayed again. Amara did keep me informed, however.
- Very good service!
- unbelieveable quick delivery, super company, shame all companies don't operate to same level
- I wish there was an option to rate between good and poor. Overall, I was quite happy with Amara, I was happy at the notifications and the speed with which the product was dispatched. My issue was the fact that this product got held up at Australian customs. Although I know it was being shipped from the UK, and I knew that when I ordered the product, I ordered from the Australian Amara site, meaning I thought they would have had more experience shipping to Australia. I was contacted by DHL on the day of my expected shipment, and was told that I had to provide proof of purchase, and so I provided my tax invoice. Then I was told that wasn't enough, and I had to provide proof of payment, which luckily I was able to get from my credit card app. Two days later, it was released from customs. Unfortunately I needed it the day before as it was a gift for someone else. I order stuff from overseas all the time, and I've never had any troubles like this, so I wonder what happened this time that caused it? Was the error in the way it was processed in the UK by Amara? This might not be an everyday error, but since my feedback was requested, this was it. Other than that, everything was fine with my purchase.